Ginger, a perfect health boost! Has amazing health benefits, nothing but good to be Sid about this power house…taste great, versatile and virtually no calories!
1) combating nausea and vomiting.
2) It reduces pain and inflammation, making it valuable in managing arthritis, headaches, and menstrual cramps.
3) It has a warming effect and stimulates circulation.
4) It inhibits rhinovirus, which can cause the common cold.
5) It inhibits such bacteria as Salmonella, which cause diarrhea, and protozoa, such as Trichomonas.
6) In the intestinal tract, it reduces gas and painful spasms.
7) It may prevent stomach ulcers caused by nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as aspirin and ibuprofen.
You can take ginger in whatever form appeals to you.