We recently came across this article, which we really loved and wanted to share! It really does help to get the message across exactly why there are so many benefits of having a personal trainer and we’ve added a few Bodycare specific references along with the original article. It really does mirror our philosophy…….
7 Reasons Why You Need a Personal Trainer…..at Bodycare!
Whether you are getting started on your fitness journey or a regular exerciser you don’t have to do it alone! Enlisting the help of our Bodycare personal trainers can help you to not only to identify and reach your fitness goals but also surpass them.
Here are seven of the most compelling reasons to train at Bodycare (trust us, your body and mind will thank you later!)…
1) Accountability: Making time for fitness starts with treating it as a priority, just like you would any other important appointment or meeting. Scheduling a set time and date for your training sessions and marking them on your calendar helps enhance your dedication to establishing a regular routine of physical activity. Knowing that your personal trainer is expecting you at a certain place and time increases your accountability for following through and sticking with your commitment to health and fitness long-term.
2) Customized Approach: When it comes to health and fitness, there isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach. A knowledgeable personal trainer will work to create a customized exercise programme for you, designed to reach your unique health and fitness goals. From the information obtained during your initial consultation, including your health and exercise history, likes and dislikes, current fitness level (based on physiological assessments and your personal health and fitness goals) your trainer will create a programme exclusively for you.
3) Expert Guidance: When you’re working out, safety is the No. 1 priority. We can help teach you the proper mechanics of each exercise by first explaining it, then demonstrating how to perform it properly and finally visually assessing you and providing feedback. This “tell, show, do” approach helps us ensure that you are performing each exercise with correct form in order to maximize your results and reduce the risk of injury.
4) Motivation: Need that extra bit of motivation? Most of us do, especially when it comes to breaking a sweat. Working with a personal trainer can help you develop a more positive outlook on exercise by exploring various options for being physically active, making for a fun and memorable fitness experience.
5) Support- As many of us know life often has its ups and downs and while you’re on the road to a happier and healthier you, there may be a few bumps along the way. A personal trainer can be there to support and guide you through moments of great success, as well as moments where you may find yourself falling a bit off course or becoming bored or stagnant on your journey. By actively listening to your concerns and understanding your belief in your ability to succeed, WE can help you identify and overcome obstacles and recover from setbacks. We will also help you identify other support systems, such as family members and friends, who can provide positive reinforcement for your commitment to a healthier, more active lifestyle.
6) Education: With so much information (and misinformation) out there, navigating the world of fitness alone can often be a challenge. We can help separate fitness fact from fiction by arming you with quality, science-based, applicable information you can use to enhance your health and well-being.
7) Results: At the end of the day, it’s all about results. With the right customized program based on your individual goals, combined with the knowledge of cutting-edge health and fitness information and the right dose of motivation and accountability, a personal trainer will help you reap the many great benefits of exercise. Physical activity is designed to not only provide physiological benefits, such as increased strength and weight loss, but it’s also designed to improve your emotional and psychological well-being, such as improved mood and increased energy.
Why personal training at Bodycare? Keep in mind that not all trainers are created equal and not all “gyms” are clubs with the great atmosphere and friendliness of Bodycare! Remember, it’s your body and your time and your money. By selecting Bodycare you’re at the right kind of health and fitness club which ensures you not only enjoy your fitness experience but that you receive the most from each and every training session. Keep in mind that the investment you make in seeking out professional personal trainers is truly an investment in your health and long-term success.
Original article by Jessica Matthews, quoted from everyday health and modified. Thanks for a great article!
BODYCARE PERSONAL FITNESS CLUB, BENFLEET